Quality Assurance Analyst
We are located in Pompano Beach, Florida, which is part of South Florida's growing technology corridor. We are a leading provider of software and services to the Insurance and Financial Services Industry. We provide state-of-the-art technology and solutions for web services, middleware, systems integration, and databases.
We’re seeking a qualified Quality Assurance Analyst, who will assist building a strong quality assurance group by aiding in the development of a strong automated frame work and help oversee junior and overseas QA members. This team member will contribute to multiple simultaneous projects, interfacing with internal staff from Development, Project Management and Technology.
TITLE: Quality Assurance Analyst
SALARY: Based upon relevant experience
REPORTS TO: Director of Quality Assurance
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and support test strategy for automation across the various products.
- Develop detail test estimates on all projects.
- Evaluate and provide feedback and recommendations on business requirements, business uses cases, software design document, configuration control and change control.
- Develop test plans which fully define the full scope the testing effort (i.e.test strategy, testing scope, requirement matrix, resource plan, hardware plan, test phases, entry and exit criteria, risk, etc).
- Develop test cases and test scripts (for manual, automated and load testing) for validation of the release against requirements.
- Execute test plan, evaluating the function and features, performance and documentation of the application against documented requirements.
- Create bug reports for any feature or function which do not meet the documented requirements.
- Develop test result summary to include test status of quality and product stability from performance and stress testing.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years Manual Test Methodologies with relevant work experience in software quality assurance procedures throughout the SDLC on web based client server applications. MUST HAVE.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in usage of the automated test tool HP Quick Test Pro (QTP). MUST HAVE.
- Minimum 5+ years experience with relational database structures, SQL, MS SQL a plus. Ability to test and retrieve data found within a relational database. MUST HAVE.
- Proficient on testing methodologies, including unit, integration, regression, & load testing (HP Load Runner or MS Performance Tool set experience a plus).
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills. Able to author: test plans, test cases, test scripts and procedures.
- Comfortable in coordinating with clients on QA/QC and testing.
- Possess strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Hands on technical skills that allow the ability to perform QA and apply assurance best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related area.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Continuing Education and Training
- This is a ground floor opportunity, with a progressive, fast growing, and highly respected company. It is a challenging job--lots of exposure to new technologies, lots of freedom, and you will be part of a dedicated team in an enjoyable environment.
Please send resumes to Maurice Morison at Maurice.firstname.lastname@example.org