The typical agency spends more than $35 per policy and waits an average of eleven days on the delivery process. With electronic policy delivery your agency can deliver policies for just pennies and cut the delivery time to hours. PolicyBox offers a user friendly platform that gives you a patent pending approach to keeping your brand in front of your clients , allows for the addition of custom cover letters and other materials along with the ability for you to manage your own workflow. No other system on the market offers you that kind of functionality, flexibility and value.
Fast – Flexible – FREE!
Why are you paying for an ePolicy system that's frankly not delivering? With PolicyBox you can review polices and send approved ones to your agents in less than a minute. PolicyBox is the only platform on the market that allows you to manage your own workflow and apply your own rules. Other systems are rigid and force their rules on you. Best of all PolicyBox is Free to you as a distributor.
- Supports all product lines – Life, Annuities, Long Term Care, Disability, Health and P&C
- Patent pending approach that allows you to continue your brand and add your own materials to the delivery process
- Easy to use interface that allows you to aggregate all of your business in a single location
- Supports your admin staff by aggregating multiple agent views if desired
- Allows you to insert your own forms apply your own rules.
What's the Real Cost?
The typical cost to deliver life policies and annuity contracts at a small to medium sized brokerage agency exceeds $25,000 annually while the cost to a large broker dealer exceeds $1 million annually.
At the average cost of $35 per policy or contract how much does your organization spend?